Scully Packing Company experienced a favorable early bloom and is expecting a full crop of California Bartlett this season. We are anticipating to have River District Bartletts packed around the week of July 11th, and Mountain Bartletts at around July 25th. Pear quality is expected to be good this year.
Bosc set appears normal in most blocks and we expect average crop with good sizing and quality.
Tentative Start Dates:
- Bartlett’s -River District – July 8-12
- Bartlett’s – Mountain District (Mendocino/Lake)- July 25th
- Bosc- July 20-25th
- Reds Pears (Rosi then Crimson) July 18th
- Organic Bartletts – July 18th
- French Butter Pears – August 29th
- Seckel Pears- August 29th
- Forelle Pears- August 29th
- Organic Bosc- August 29th
- Comice- Sept. 6th